AFBBI employs a rolling admission policy, this means that prospective students are not limited to just enrolling in the fall, spring or summer. With rolling a admission, students can enroll in any of our programs whenever they are ready to start.
To enroll in one of our degree programs you may complete the New Student Application Enrollment Form button below. After completing it, please send payment for the required fees us to by U.S. mail.
Once this is complete, if accepted as a student you will receive an admission letter along with your tuition requirements. You should also send copies of all required Certificates, Degrees and Diplomas along with two passport size photos after you receive the admission letter from AFBBI.
If for some reason you are not accepted as a student, we will refund your enrollment fee. However, the application fee is nonrefundable.
New Student Enrollment Application
NOTE: Please be sure to attach a personal photo of yourself. The photo needs to be in a .jpg format. The image quality needs to be sharp, clear and in color. The image format must be a “head and shoulders” shot. The image size (in pixel resolution) should good enough to print a 3″ X 4″ photo at 200 dpi: 900 X 1200 pixels will give you the right ratio (3X4) and a good enough size for printing.
Academic Selection and History
NOTE: Please be sure to attach your Resume, Transcripts and photocopies of all Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees for consideration. Total file size of all documents must be 10mb or less and limited to pdf, jpg, jpeg, doc, and docx filetypes.
Application Terms and Agreement
There is a one-time application and enrollment fee in the amount of $150 which is due and payable upon submission of this application. Please make all checks or money orders payable to: Armed for Battle Bible Institute and return to our office. Upon enrollment, a Degree Program Plan will be emailed to you and selected course materials will be emailed or shipped to you via mail.
NOTE: The cost of books is included in the cost of tuition.
- Do not sign this agreement before you have read it.
- This agreement is a legally binding instrument. Both sides of the contract is binding only when the agreement is accepted, signed, and dated by the authorized official of the school or the admissions officer at the school’s principal place of business. Please read this agreement in its entirety before signing.
- You are entitled to an exact copy of this agreement and any disclosure pages you sign.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the student and the school.
- Please be advised that Honorary Degrees will not be accepted towards academic requirements.
- By submitting this application for enrollment, you certify that all information presented herein is true and accurate.
- By submitting this application for enrollment, you agree to the terms of tuition payment (Program Fees), materials and textbooks.
- Further, the one- time application and enrollment fee in the amount $150.00 is non-refundable.
- The school reserves the right to terminate a students’ training for unsatisfactory progress, nonpayment of tuition, or failure to abide by established standards of conduct.
- The school does not guarantee the transferability of credits to a college, university, or institution. The transference of credits is solely up to the discretion of each institute.
- All fees collected are non-refundable.
- All students are to conduct themselves in a Christ-like manner at all times.
- Armed for Battle Bible Institute is a private institution available to the public, upon screening of each applicant. At no time, without the authorization of the President or his staff should any information other than promoting the school be made available to the public.
- For all LEAP and degree students there are additional costs to be discussed on an individual basis.
- Credit for class is given once the course(s)is complete, tuition is paid in full, a passing grade is received, attendance, class participation, all homework and finals are complete.
- Please understand that AFBBI is an accredited degree issuing institution accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Biblical Higher Education and the Global Christian Schools Network. AFBBI is for religious and ministerial training and preparation. Transfer credits are at the discretion of each individual institution.
I hereby certify that all information attached and presented herein is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I hereby make application for enrollment in the Degree Program indicated above, and will endeavor to do my best to adhere to the standards of Armed For Battle Bible Institute.
I acknowledge and understand all material contained in this registration application. I understand that the school may terminate my enrollment if I fail to comply with attendance, academic, and financial requirements as outlined. While enrolled in the school, I understand that I must maintain satisfactory academic progress described and that my financial obligation to the school must be paid in full before graduation and before a certificate may be awarded. Any student complaints must be submitted in writing to be reviewed by the staff.
I, the undersigned, have read and understand this agreement and acknowledge receipt of a copy. It is further understood and agreed that this agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous verbal or written agreements and may not be modified without the written agreement of the student and the School Official. I also understand that if I default upon this agreement, I will be responsible for payment of any collection fees or attorney fees incurred by Armed For Battle Bible Institute.
My signature below signifies that I have read and understand all aspects of this agreement and do recognize my legal responsibilities in regard to this contract.
By checking the box below, I state that I have read and understand all aspects of this agreement and do recognize my legal responsibilities in regard to this contract.
- Associate’s Degree
High School Diploma/G.E.D
- Bachelor’s Degree
An earned Associate’s Degree from an accredited Bible College, Institute, University or Seminary.
- Master’s Degree
An earned Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited Bible College, Institute, University or Seminary.
- Doctorate Degree
An earned Master’s Degree from an accredited Bible College, Institute, University or Seminary.
If the applicant does not meet the minimum requirements for admission in a particular program:
- Admission will be denied
- Applicant will be accepted in a lower degree program
- Applicant will be required to take some additional courses
If any course that we require has already been completed in an Accredited Bible College, we will allow the student to be exempt from taking that course.
- Matriculation Fees
- Application Fee: $50.00
- Enrollment Fee: $100.00 (Dual Degree Program $200.00)
- Bible Knowledge Equivalency Exam
Students must pay the above fees to begin taking courses. These fees do not include the students first month tuition, which is also due upon enrollment. Please contact us for information concerning enrollment.
Students who wish to bypass the Life Experience Assessment will be exempt from the the $300.00 assessment fee. Students who do not wish to complete the Life Experience Portfolio Assessment will not be eligible to receive any Life Experience credit.
Bible Knowledge Equivalency Exam
All new students desiring to receive life experience credit must complete and submit the 100 question Bible Knowledge Equivalency Exam. The Bible Knowledge Equivalency Exam can be downloaded by clicking on the button below.
There is a cost of $100 for the exam. Upon successful payment, you will be able to download the Bible Knowledge Equivalency Exam.
PASTORAL RECOMMENDATION FORM
All students must complete the Pastoral Recommendation form in its entirety. This form must be completed by the person whose contact information you provide. Be sure to only provide the name of a present or former pastor or spiritual leader who is not a member of your immediate family. If your pastor is related to you, you may have an elder, church officer, or other spiritual leader act as pastoral reference.
If you have any questions regarding this form, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Pastoral Recommendation Form Download