Register for a Personal Trainer Certification and Get Working!
- Introduction to personal training
- Fitness theory and terminologies
- The muscular system and other human body fundamentals
- Warming up and stretching
- Bicep exercises
- Abdominal exercises
- Chest exercises
- Leg exercises
- Back exercises
- Shoulder exercises
- Forearm exercises
- How to handle injuries and administer first aid
- Common sports injuries and how to treat them
- Food nutrition and constituents
- Weight loss
- How to deal with clients and manage your personal trainer business
When you enroll for the Personal Fitness Trainer certification course by ExpertRating, you get the following services, along with the certification, for an affordable fee of $69.99:
- An in-depth and comprehensive online courseware for personal trainers, which helps you prepare for the Personal Trainer Certification Final Exam
- The hard copy of your Personal Trainer Certificate is delivered to you via airmail delivery, wherever you're located.
- Along with the hard copy, you get an online transcript for your certification.
- A copy of the 150-pager courseware that includes over 120 easy-to-understand illustrations of exercises.